TLE4241GM LED Driver Pin Configuration Diagram
TLE4241GM LED Driver Pin Configuration Diagram - Previously post about TLE4241GM Datasheet, the herein schematic illustrates TLE4241GM pin configuration diagram.
And here are TLE4241GM LED Driver Pin Configuration Diagram:
1. GND = Ground, which is internally connected to pin 5.
2. ST = Status Output, open collector output to external pull up resistor (10k or higher).
3. PWM = Pulse Width Modulation Input, just connect it to VI if not being used.
4. SET = High/Low Current Input, choice of current level.
5. GND = Ground, internally connected to pin 1.
6. REF = Reference Input, connect to GND via an external resistor to adjust the output current.
7. Q = Output.
8. I = Input, block to GND directly at the IC with a 100 nF ceramic capacitor.
Tags: LED Driver, TLE4241GM LED Driver, pin configuration, PWM input, LED applications, TLE4241GM pin, LED Driver Pin,Related TLE4241GM LED Driver Pin Configuration Diagram Posts in LED Driver Category
» TLE4241GM LED Driver Typical Application Circuit Schematic
» LM3909 Typical 1.5V Flasher Schematic Diagram and Datasheet
» SSL2102 LED Driver Application Circuit Design and Datasheet
» Powering Eight LEDs using TPS61042 Current LED Driver
» Flashlights Finder Circuit using LM3909 Oscillator