TDA7360 Stereo Test and Application Circuit Diagram and Datasheet
TDA7360 Stereo Test and Application Circuit Diagram and Datasheet - Car radio application using class AB Audio Power Amplifier usually has TDA7360 inside it.
It is a 22W bridge or stereo audio amp with features such as minimum external components, high output power, fixed gain, clipping detector and etc.
Above circuit diagram shows this TDA7360 stereo test and application circuit schematic. Value recommendation of each external components of this circuit can be described as follows:
1. C1 for input decoupling (CH1) is 0.22 uF
2. C2 for input decoupling (CH2)3is 0.22 uF
3. C3 for supply voltage rejection filtering capacitor.
4. C4 for 22uF standby ON/OFF delay
5. C5 minimal 220uF for standby-pass
6. 100 nF for C6 with its ability to supply by-pass
7. 2200 uF for the C7 of Output decoupling CH2
The TDA7360 bridge/stereo audio amplifier datasheet in pdf filetype may give you complete explanation.
Tags: stereo audio amp, TDA7360 stereo test, Car radio application, AB Audio Power Amplifier, TDA7360,Related TDA7360 Stereo Test and Application Circuit Diagram and Datasheet Posts in Amplifier Category
» TDA5140A Brushless DC Motor Circuit and Datasheet
» LM348 Sine Wave Generator Circuit Diagram
» LM348 Quad Op Amp Circuit Diagram and Datasheet
» Aerial Booster Circuit Diagram for Citizens Band Project
» 200mWatt Super Tiny Amplifier using LM386 Circuit Diagram