AT9933 Datasheet and Design for a Boost-Buck Converter Circuit
AT9933 Datasheet and Design for a Boost-Buck Converter Circuit - AT9933 variable frequency PWM controller IC used to be applied on automotive LED lighting to control lamp driver using Design Example of Boost-Buck Converter Circuit Diagrama low noise boost buck topology.
And herein a picture perform a design example circuit for the converter using AT9933, in the end you are provided with the datasheet.
In the AT9933 datasheet, there are sections explained such as :
- the power topology (boost-buck DC/DC converter),
- input voltage regulator function,
- setting the minimum input voltage at VIN pin,
- reference used to set the current thresholds of comparators,
- current comparators feature, achieving PWM dimming, adding over-voltage protection,
- build a damping circuit, and input and output current limits.
For details on functional description and Design for a Boost-Buck Converter Circuit please refer to the AT9933 datasheet (source: supertex.com)
Tags: LED driver IC, boost buck converter, AT9933 datasheet,