AD8137 Analog-Digital Converter Driver Pin Configuration
AD8137 Analog-Digital Converter Driver Pin Configuration -The following schematic shows AD8137 Analog-Digital Converter (ADC) Driver Pin Configuration.
This device is analog digital converter circuit diagram and datasheetmanufactured by Analog Devices, Inc., which is ideal for driving ADCs in systems that are sensitive to power and cost, according to the datasheet.
Pin configuration and function descriptions of the AD8137 ADC driver are provided as follows:
1. -IN – inverting input
2. Vocm – internal feedback loop
3. Vs+ – positive Power Supply Voltage
4. +OUT – positive side of Differential Output
5. -OUT – negative side of the differential output
6. Vs- - negative power supply voltage
7. PD – power down
8. +IN - noninverting Input
EPAD – exposed paddle
See completely about this Analog-Digital Converter Driver device in the AD8137 datasheet (source: analog.com)
Tags: Analog-Digital Converter, AD8137 pin diagram, AD8137 datasheet