Ultrasonic Remote Control
Ultrasonic Remote Control - Salam Electrical Engineer yang setia membaca artikel pada blog ini. Semoga tetap bersemangat untuk belajar dan terus belajar tentang elektronika.
Pada kesempatan kali ini saya akan berbagi tentang Rangkaian Ultrasonic Remote Control. Gunakan fitur Translate di sebelah kanan untuk menterjemahkan teks berbahasa inggris, selamat membaca, semoga bermanfaat.
This is a remote control circuit employing ultrasonic signals. The ultrasonic transmitter circuit is build around IC1(NE 555). IC1 is an astable multi vibrator operating at 40KHz.
The output of IC1 is amplifier the complementary pair of transistors ( Q1 & Q2) and transmitted by the ultrasonic transmitter K1. The switch S1 is used activate the transmitter.
|Skema rangkaian remote Control ultrasonic|
- switch S1 can be a push button switch.
- The preset R16 can be used to adjust the sensitivity of the receiver.
- The frequency of the ultrasonic signal can be varied by adjusting the preset R17.Adjust it for optimum performance.
The ultrasonic receiver uses an sensor transducer (K2) to sense the ultrasonic signals. When an ultrasonic signal is falling on the sensor, it produces a proportional voltage signal at its output.
This weak signal is amplified by the two stage amplifier circuit comprising of transistors Q3 and Q4.The output of the amplifier is rectified by the diodes D3 & D4.
The rectified signal is given to the inverting input of the opamp which is wired as a comparator. When ever there is an ultrasonic signal falling on the receiver, the output of the comparator activates the transistors Q5 & Q6 to drive the relay.
In this way the load connected via the relay can be switched. The diode D5 is used as a free wheeling diode.
Features IC CA3140
- Very High Input Impedance (ZIN) -1.5TΩ (Typ)
- Very Low Input Current (Il) -10pA (Typ) at ±15V
- Wide Common Mode Input Voltage Range (VlCR) - Can be wung 0.5V Below Negative Supply Voltage Rail
- Output Swing Complements Input Common Mode
- Directly Replaces Industry Type 741 in Most Applications
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
Pin Connection Ic NE 555
- Ground, is the input pin of the source of the negative DC voltage
- Trigger, negative input from the lower comparators (comparator B) that maintain oscillation capacitor voltage in the lowest 1 / 3 Vcc and set RS flip-flop
- Output, the output pin of the IC 555.
- Reset, the pin that serves to reset the latch inside the IC to be influential to reset the IC work. This pin is connected to a PNP-type transistor gate, so the transistor will be active if given a logic low. Normally this pin is connected directly to Vcc to prevent reset
- Control voltage, this pin serves to regulate the stability of the reference voltage negative input (comparator A). This pin can be left hanging, but to ensure the stability of the reference comparator A, usually associated with a capacitor of about 10nF to berorde pin groun
- Threshold, this pin is connected to the positive input (comparator A) which will reset the RS flip-flop when the voltage on the capacitor from exceeding 2 / 3 Vc
- Discharge, this pin is connected to an open collector transistor Q1 is connected to ground emitternya. Switching transistor serves to clamp the corresponding node to ground on the timing of certain
- Vcc, pin it to receive a DC voltage supply. Usually will work optimally if given a 5-15V. the current supply can be seen in the datasheet, which is about 10-15mA.